Friday, August 11, 2006

hi peeps, wats up....ok i been in n out of sch seeing cute guys...only cute guys....been have alot of crush till i think i crush my own feelings...wat do u think huh?? cool not...hahahaha...i think i goin crazy becoz of the cute guys...this is wat i call early life crisis....hahahahaha..coz im juz 18...ok im goin nuts coz i juz saw a cute guy...i guess he from ite college west...he damn freaking cute...trust me...my imagination wen wild...hahaha...

yesterday me n farrah became sex maniac....we were talking abt sex sex n sex...she actually drag me into this sex topic...n she say i 2 step higher than her...wat are the 2 stuff?? hmmm it involve me n this guy which i love so much..i call him full moon...he hav the caucasian looks..but he kinda old for me...but some ppl say age doesnt matters...are confuse...back to the sex maniac thingy between me n farrah...we juz talk rubbish..totally rubbish n crap...oh ya the day before, when national day farrah wen farrah had early life crisis she came to my hse n we watch aim repeat..saw the guys, they are juz so hot...real hot...sizzling hot...i goin crazy la abt guys..luckily im out from hospital for abt 3 weeks already, n fully recover i guess, so now its my turn to let down everyting n juz admire cute sizzling hot guys...hehehe...thats me...abt 1 yr i been single...so now before evrybody start calling me lesbian i better get a guy to prove im straight n i only hav 1 lesbian partner called farrah faith ibrahim....hahaha...one n only...thats why my blog url i put me love her...coz i love farrah, without guys i still can survive juz tat i need farrah everyday beside me...so we can have kinky memories together!!!hahahaha... im nuts...for now coz i in accounting meeting..adious!!

No comments: