Thursday, September 21, 2006

HELLO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAHMI AND HELMI (MIMI)

hmmm today its like im so hyper..
i dunno why..
fahmi been very understanding and loving lately... i know he having a serious problem..anyway its his birthday... so happy birthday dear...muackz!!

doctor juz wake up, i disturb him online, hahaha..
recently my fren comment they wanna know who ffc...here are pics of ffc and my doctor



doctor on stage

doin freeze like a monkey

hmmm floor fever crew wif dina!!
i know only five out of 6..hahaha

if i were to choose 1 guy i will go crazy!!

back to my story, tmr me souher and farrah goin out!! goin bugis to get the tickets for overdrive finals.. i damn hungry now, but got to wait for my beloved cousins to come back and then we gonna eat pizza....hmmm to al...banzai!! hahaha...

i miss sum1 now...oh ya its not full moon! im getting over full moon! ya i still save his sms...but now i more concentrating in other stuff...why muz i wait for full moon??
right??

nevermind, i single also still got some1 who love me so much!!! that is farrah faith!! i love her!!!

No comments: