Tuesday, September 19, 2006

sunday, i went out wif souher and farrah!! yeah!!
talk abt souher ex (wade robson) and abt pencil and stuff..hahaha
hahaha, then we watch overdrive, guess what sheik haikal block our view...argh..
so i decided to stand up, then i saw mohd nor, hahahaha..
souher say he was cute...
wen souher msg me abt him, he read the msg n he was, WhAt!!
hmmm i say its compliment, take it aje..its a bonus ppl say u r cute..
then wen alie dance, i was going crazy, mohd nor juz pretend he didnt know me
then wen i went to back stage, i say hi to the girls, a bone dance, i was wat...i was screaming for a bone.. it was like everybody lookin at me, aft the comments, i shout again..n he look at me, at last he saw me..
then say hi to alie, n went back to mohd nor, he carry my stuff..hahaha..
fundamental fever crew was last, so went they come up on stage i shout for them, mohd nor dares me...so ok i shout out loud for boojae...the dance really cool, but i pity nana, she was sick, so halfway she just walk out..
but i didnt wait for result.. i guess someting not rite..hmmm

now a days i feel happy coz i got a doctor...but he expert in accounting hahaha
today is wawa birthday...happy birthday babe!!!
went i at the bus stop juz now, there this guy asked for my no..his name is han, he stay juz near dover ite, and worst he told me, abt wat his frens compliment east side girl, i was like hmmm i dunno...he and his frens think east side girls are pretty, i was like oh really..but in my heart i think wat u say is true!! hahahaha
ok la i got to go, chatted wif full moon but no reply...i dunno..

No comments: