Sunday, December 31, 2006

hey guys its me again.. i dunno wat i shud do rite now..

Happy birthday farrah!!!!

BTW SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI..
selamat hari raya korban..
korban means sacrifies rite..i guess i did sacrifies...hope god bless me...

i dunno where to start..
hmmm this couple of days aft i break up...farrah been spending time wif alif..its not wrong...im not mad at her...
hmmm we had heart to heart talk...wen she msg me at 3 plus saying i make up stories and all..but i didnt...its juz misunderstanding...same goes to the story abt Q n R...it was actually abt her...but i try to keep it low...i didnt ask her..coz i dun wanna hurt her or anything...and sometimes it may not be true...

and yesterday farrah ask me out alif is also there...
papa send me to tamp...
and aft we had heart to heart talk we went to pizza hut to find the guy tat wawa like...his name is khalee...mcm alie je...hahaha
walk ard...farrah keep saying yesterday they go out...but she said they didnt meet on friday..but ending yes its true...
and abt 1140 farrah msged me and said she like ismail alif...
my heart drops...
but i asked her to call me...she did...i told her to go on...
i control myself... i deleted alif no..
alif still wan me to be his fren...but i cant...
i still love him... 3 weeks i spend most of my time wif him...
i miss him so much wen im away...
i really do...
full moon help me alot...
farrah ask me if she and alif get together...will i leave her...i say no...i still love her as my adik.. i mean it...no hard feelings...
i dun wanna be selfish...i have to give them my blessing.. i dun wanna see farrah n him hurt becoz of my selfishness..

i hope tis is the last time i blog abt alif...i still got to delete the pics and sms and the recording we made...i mean voice..he sang a song...n i record it..

corinna in tis situation u got to keep it to urself...
yes... aft this i got to keep it to myself..
evn it hurt so much...

to farrah...no worry ok girl..im alrite...i juz wanna seee u happy ok....i will be alrite soon...hope so..
u will still be my best fren...

i just pray and wish that everyday would be a better day for me
but i dunno if the praying and wishing is good enough..
but i've tried my best..
sometimes i just wannna run away from my current life...and start a new life so i cud leave every pain that im going thru...

No comments: