Thursday, February 15, 2007

damn damn damn...
today went to school late..as usual, eqa waiting for me at simei wif faz..
reached school real late, wen follow eqa to print out her project at claz 0320..not wrong la...we ask permission for one teacher...mrs png if not wrong..hahaha...aft print she scared to meet ms annie koh or her malay name tat my claz gave her, ms siti aini..hahahaha...merepek... ok she scared coz we didnt go to her claz early morning, so i hav to send on her behalf, konon2 (pretending) i went to her house to take her project n submit for her coz she sick...mak datuk...hahaha..

then me n eqa sit at botanic garden...hahaha n we saw fadzil cousin.... he so so so hot...there u can see eqa n hanis going crazy n hyper, main2 mata wif 1 hot guy... funny sia the incident..before tat we saw hafiz.. ya my ex.. alot of times, but it gets so so bad wen aiz came...after he went smoking he sit wif us for 1 hour there... n he also talk abt hafiz...hahahaha..
i found out...hafiz has a girlfren...a nursing student...haiz...
after iac claz, me n eqa plan to do homework, i saw him again n again n again...aft 3 hours in cafe 1, i went to toilet, i saw him, went i wanted to go in to cafe 1, i saw him again, i saw him in front of me, walking pass me... n goin straight to bus stop 31... then i ok la... he's goin home, hmmmm then wen i finishing my hmwk, eqa uses her file n cover my face...ask me not to turn, suddenly i heard faz said this, tat guy muka dia mcm 1 of ruffedge guy(faz didnt know who tat guy tat look like amer is to me), so i turn n hafiz came in cafe 1 from back gate... haiz... confused rite... from main gate where bus stop 31 is, he shud juz use the over head bridge n take bus 31 there straight to tamp... tis, he walk to back gate oppsite expo... damn shoot sia... he went get a drink, then go to the chicken rice shop which is near to where im sitting, damn hell him, we quickly leave cafe 1, use back gate oppsite expo to go to bus stop 12, toward tanah merah mrt...
i talk to faz, faz was like shock la that he didnt know hafiz look like amer...hahahahaha
ok abt halfway to the bus stop since we have to cross the road and all, i saw hafiz n fren juz oppsite me, i was like wtf...haiz...damn shit..

haiz... why i saw him like alot of times.. in a day... i miss him, i love him, but its juz hurting me from the way he acted... farrah said he say hi n vice versa wif farrah, but wif me....he acted as tho we are strangers...

No comments: