Saturday, February 24, 2007

dealing wif jealousy is normal in life
but why sometimes we cant hide our jealousy??

wawa, me and farrah...we dealing with tat...
wawa wants to be pretty and slim, but does she know that she is already pretty, she been scaring me wif all sorts of msg, i feel so bad not being beside her, helping her, but listen here wawa, aft my exam i promise i will go to the gym wif u, i will help u...

farrah, in life there's only one best fren
u are my best fren,
no matter how many ppl came in my life...
there's only one farrah faith...
the rest are my close frens, ya i admit, nini n eqa they understand me well n i understand them well evn without communicating coz aft wat happened recently, me eqa n nini talk alot...from there we all understand each other...

someting u n me never did, we did communicate, but we always ended up making jokes...

but i never put the 1st 2nd or 3rd, i love u eqa n nini the same, u all are no 1 to me...

yes all this while we point fingers at each other, blaming one another, but the mistake lies in ourself..
we never admit,but wen we go our separate ways, then we realise how badly we miss each other company, u hate seeing me smoking, u always say this, if haziq sees u smoking, he will for sure scold me for not taking care of u...
i never want to make ppl suffer for my own actions, yes i did...but i ignore, im sorry...i miss those days u me and haziq, juz 3 of us, still remember, we went out suddenly i had leg cramps, u n haziq laugh like mad ppl on the lose, do u know how much i miss those days?? its like stress free day!! something i never get to enjoy these days, now a days, u can see me so stress n messed up...
things change for a reason, wen u said u need time, n i really gave u all the time wen u know i actually dun wanna give u the time but ended up i gave u... then u realise we miss alot of things...
i know this gonna happen n im ready for it... im ready to explain to u...
coz i know wen i give u the time, it gonna change everything, n now u see, me and u are not like wat we are use to be.... we drift... we goin apart...
i never want tis to happen...

now, i dunno how to start up everything all over again n make it the way it was... but babe,
i never replace u wif eqa or nini, nobody can replace u...
n nobody can replace them, i treat everybody equally...
wen they

im sorry for everything....
eqa nini farrah adk wawa, and to all
i really love u guys, i may not show it or say it, but the truth is, i really love u guys...
if i hurt u or so, forgive me...

juz last nite, i msg a few ppl, hmmmm i really need a new me... i mean im so hurt wif some stuff involving my past,
now all i want is to move on n never look behind...
i will only cherish those happy moments wif everybody, but some, its juz better for me to buried it wif the old hanis...
new n old hanis, nothing change only that the old hanis, is some1 very2 emotional n weak...
now i wanna be strong, i wanna share my time wif farrah, eqa, nini, ezan, wawa adk, my other frens, n of coz family...no bf at all!!!!

i wanna tat!! i wanna be happy n crazy!!!


i had all sort of fun wif everybody....

andd all of them are different nobody can replace them...

this are like my love now...










No comments: