Thursday, March 29, 2007

cool rite the shoes? i wan!!






here are yesterday's pics...eqa climbing up the stairs and nini bday present...

guess wat peeps, almost 10 months didnt chat wif boojae, suddenly today i chat wif him, comment that he look almost the same as bone and and and... he gain weight, n he look more matured than the time he wif he corn rows... hahahahaha... we cool...suddenly, but i told him, i dun wanna comment alot, later kena blacklisted!! hahahaha... i think wawa knows why....

hmmmm, ok, today no plans...

suddenly my sis called me, tell me follow her somewhere n hav dinner since her beruang united(her husband) hav to go johor for some work, n my mum didnt cook, so ok we plan to go toa payoh, i dress so simple, my esprit 3/4, topshop tank top n slippers, super simple!! hahahaha

i tried calling full moon, but he reject my call wif sms, ya he kinda busy, so understand!
fahmi open up, he's engaged...
phizy told me why suddenly he dissapear...
DAMN!!! NEYO BECAUSE OF YOU VIDEO IS SUPER HOT!!

No comments: