Friday, March 09, 2007

finally fadzil came back from brunei... n finally ninie no longer crazy2 like she use 2 coz her love is now back in spore!!
so juz now at eqa hse, me alone without bf...so wen do think im ready to hav? hahaha
pity my life, no bf... i miss those days wif (u know who)...
saw his frens, but not him, its been a while....
hey i still hav feelings for him... ya i know maybe he not as perfect as the guy im having crush on... but he never fail to make me feel happy thru out the whole relationship...
something i cant have forever.... n im missing those days...i miss him, i miss the hapiness i had wif him... juz now wen i fetch my sis from work aft goin eqa's hse, my bus pass the place he n i love to chill, i close my eyes n force myself to slp...
am i wrong to feel this way... arghh....

today abg lah and johan (eqa lil bro) bday, may god bless both of them....

No comments: