Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDE!!!
today..im sick again.. i went to doctor he gave me a long list of nag...
low blood pressure...(what am i thinking abt?)
and of coz..the pain that killing me is migraine!!
to ninie n eqa, sorry i didnt go sch today..
i know u badly need ur stuff but, pls do understand..im really sick..
farrah told me, maybe they havent see me this sick before (farrah had enuff of it that she understand me wen im sick)
so i juz hav to keep quiet..
i called full moon n cry..
he was damn panic..he knows wen im sick, i cant cry coz it gonna make it even worst...
to him, wenever i had migraine is no joke..
he cant even do his work...sorry!!
he nag n nag...
n he told me to off my hp or silent hp...only 5 ppl sms or call i can ans..the rest IGNORE!! he told me that..ok...
farrah also advice me the same..
im juz so sick.. doctor choo if can wanna give me longer mc...but i think 2 days is enuff for me...today n tmr...

No comments: