Tuesday, April 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR PAPA!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
EVN THO U NAG ALOT!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
U R THE GREATEST DAD ON EARTH!!
EVN THO U LIKE TO IRRITATE ME LIKE CRAZY...


hahaha, my dear been readin my blog every single day...
he even called me and ask me wen, im going to blog abt him..
i will blog abt u one day ok dear..

hahahaha

school super fun except for some spoilers!!!
my ex is everywhere...cafe 2 n cvc!!
i wanna settle my sch fees and some admin thingy... aiyo...
he thinks wat...nvm... dear hate wen i talk abt my past...

hmmmm...

me n ninie check out hot boys... she check out on this chinese guy, but so hot...look like samuel rizal actor from indon....

n we both check out on this hot sizziling guys... TWINS SOMEMORE!!! from simei mrt till our destination...hahahaha waduh2....crazy sia!!!

nothing to say...

miss my classmates, ninie, farrah eqa n adk...we hug in the middle of school!!!

to farrah n din
this wednesday is the day i will change my image...

million angin
scooterz!!!!

No comments: