Sunday, April 15, 2007

where shall i start!!!!
ok basically, i didnt go out that much...
parents still sick....
me sometimes...
actually i was suppose to go to uncle boy's wedding today...
but mama n papa cant make it....
my aunt ask me to go on behalf...
wif my mum family havin something against me...
i think the wedding gonna be a killing scene if im there...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka

ok, so i didnt go...coz one reason i didnt wake up on time...
thank god...
plan to go out wif a guy...(will blog abt him soon one day)
dear if u read, i will blog abt u one day...
but not today!!!
i nk merajuk... so u muz pujuk me..
hahahaha
so i went out wif farrah to parkway...
i msg din emo, he slack wif both of us...
ah...the funny part start after we had our dinner!!
fuck sia...
hahahahahahahaha..
din becoming a ite model, wif ite motto
minds on
hands on
hearts on
so we were talking abt the stupid video tat one beauty threapy girl did...
he was saying, hmmmm thats sex education
sec sch we studied theory now ite its practical...
then we smoke n smoke n smoke....
then we were talking abt schumacher became a billionaire...
abt his wealth and all...
then we even talk abt our future..
farrah didnt plan la abt future..
only me and din..

we make a plan...aft we graduate we wanna open a business...
but its a secret...coz i know u gonna laugh at it if u know...
a big secret... besides if it come thru we gonna be a millionaire...
hahahaha
then talk abt future hp...
now hav 3g rite...
maybe in future we can talk n touch each other at same time,thru video call, like teleport or something...
i know its crazy la...
but we really think out of the box..
till me din n farrah cant stop laughing...
maybe the nicotine that makes us crazy...

din evn dare me to change my image this monday...
i will coz!!! hahaha, din juz get ready a pack of cigarettes
hahahahaha
but it was a fun lepak session...
no regrets...
only tat im kinda sad coz some1 lie to me... hahahaha dear...ans this...

last nite i was talking to boojae, i mean chatting
i told him i had fever...
normal joke.. fever??
floor fever??

hahahahaha...

then im chat wif him, told him, wawa thinks he looks like bone..
he open up to me n told me alot commented that...
hahahaha
twins huh??
ok... he say maybe october they coming down for some dance fest here..
so maybe we will meet again... hmmmm
i say maybe...coz ya la, all this while suddenly he act so strange n sombong...
hmmmm... thats all folks...
monday sch start!!
yeay!! im in my final year...
ps: to my classmates, dun be shock if u see i change my image on monday!!
hahahaha

No comments: