Saturday, April 28, 2007

yesterday i went out wif ninie to get ezan bday present...i hope ezan love it!! hehehe...
but ya i can see she loves it... coz she post on her blog...

went to nenek hse...hmmmm my sis n i tried to do primary 6 maths...n its so stressful..da la everyday i look at numbers...hahahaha

hmmmm at nite, i watch hitz tv... hmmm yes... i watch ruffedge n fabulous catz... ruffedge sang one sweet day and lemas... fabulous catz sang rimas... damn nice ok.. i love dj sumo n adeep...hahaha... ok...

hmmmm, im alrite...today i went to speakeasy all alone... once again i repeat...ALL ALONE...
damn fun... i saw mizan..yes mizan... my ex crush..hahahaha...he still hot ok!!

hmmmm, i was sitting 5th row from front.. so wen imran n freaky z wants 2 girls to come to the stage for some q&a session, where the winner gets a timbaland cd, freaky z tried to pull me...before that he already came to me and ask me if im alone n i say yes... but back to story.. i was like, NO!!! i dont want!! i even tried to pull my hand from him..coz his grip is so tight! then imran help me by saying, fazli jgn, nanti dia sue kau... hahaha.. then he went to find another girl... lucky...

wen altimet perform i was so hyper, most wanted him to sing the song sayang2... hmmmmm but he sang clap move first,followed by cantik and sayang2...
i record both.... clap move and sayang2...

aft the speakeasy, i talk to altimet, take pics he even shout out loud "hey we both hav the same phone!! same colour!!" and when my hp hang he laughs... n wen his hp hang he was like...damn!!

then i talk to mizan... suddenly on guy gave me a cake, ya some1 bday... i cant remember who... ok.. i ate it... beside mizan... hmmmm... im the only person who bought altimet vol1 mixed songs... its 8 bucks.. n got the mixed song of clap move... altimet promise me he gonna email his full version of clap move... yeah!!!
we talk abt mal...jfk and ya... he asked me to see him in action, coz he's performing for apm wif mawar berduri...i was like, hmmm give me ticket la...i go..hahaha... hmmmm, he told me maybe next week he's coming... im like cool... n one more surprise... he thinking abt bringing MAL along!!! yeah... im like..yes!! i miss mal.... padanhal juz 1 week ago i met mal!!

then freaky z came to me n ask for my name... n he asked if i come to see altimet.. i say ya... coz altimet fren is my fren... n my fren told me to see mal perform... n ya...

thats all for today...

first among equal
both have same hp

Onedee, altimet n alt

No comments: