Friday, May 25, 2007

first of all TO MY GF
HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY AYU!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!
Oh ya today, if not wrong..yes its alie ffc birthday...
so ya...back to story...
hmmmm today for the second time...hahaha..
i was early...hehehe...
i addicted to adk psp...
i want psp!!haha
so for advanced accounting..i know the basics..but im worry i will u know make mistake for my ca this monday... STRESS!!!
Then we had breakfast, me adk n farrah..evelyn called me n scold me abt etp...
she shouted at me...not my fault..2 weeks she didnt come to sch..fcuk...
but i didnt really bothered coz i was addicted to the psp...
thats how bad wen i hav a game on my hand...
bomb drop also i dun care!!
hahaha...eqa came n meet us at noods..
We go to class like 10 mins late...
finished up unit 7 of Costing..
n start unit 8...
everybody was so bingit wfif the lecturer...
serious....and she is our Class Advisor...
below u all can see from the pics i took in class...wat me and my gang do during Costing...
hahahaha...
thats all folks...tmr going out wif boyfie aft having breakfast wif parents..and hav to make a new passport..hehehe...
take care....



the new Costing class...
listen to mp3, draw or sleep..only 2 choices!!
mashas hav to sit beside lecturer..
lecturer teachin see wat we do...
mashas conducting a music lesson..
fighting session, mashas be the judge

No comments: