Tuesday, May 08, 2007

i love my babes

hot weather!!!

i hate it!!!

i love my 5 babes!!

school and class can be enjoying wif all of u....

ninie eqa farrah adk mashas....

came to claz wif eqa....

hmmmm, mashas came later...aft that ninie...
ninie have some problems i guess, so her face kinda fierce...
mashas, who loves to irritated ninie, was like..today im not going to disturb ninie...later she kill me...like cho!! hahahaha...

aft that ninie cool down n have fun...

we became minah lorong again... this time till the lecturers stop and look at us sing...

we really love having lorong concert!!!! janji rock!!!

so in class... my sis msg me to get for her pregnancy test kit...

i was like, hmmmm ok lor if got money...

aft school...actually wen i reach tamp, i realised i havent send my form to cvc in sch, so i took bus alone back to school...haiz... how can i forget!!! old already!!!

back to tamp wif hafeez putih...all the way to tamp...then he went to meet his girlfren me trying to remember where's watson...

wen im paying for that stupid test kit...everybody looked at me one kind...
hello im not pregnant!! i curse n swear!!
i msg my sis...she better pregnant...if not buat penat aku tanggung malu beli tu test kit...hahahaha...

joke of the day...mashas asked me wats test kit...
hahahaha

No comments: