Monday, June 04, 2007

today early morning i had migraine..
but still i
went to sch...
meet farrah at paya lebar...
go to school together...
lectures costing n aa boring giler...
but aa class is really fun...coz suhana (spongebob) n me (mr kraby that crab la)
did someting crazy... hmmmm we were like, laughing n making fun of songs title...
there this song in her phone (her bro's hp) techno song ok.. scuk my dcik...hahaha..
got it...
aft class...i thot my cousins reached ite simei..but guess wat... i hav to wait for them for 43 mins!!
haiz....
sakit hati....
nana took her cert...
n we 4 off to simei...
visit their grandma at changi hospital...
we really had fun...
me n hmmmm their nephew...
i dunno how we related...but i juz call them cousins..
entah la...i pun confuse...sekejap mcm my god siblings..
down part was wen im goin home...i waited for bus no 5 for 50 mins...for only 5 mins ride to safra tamp...
seriously bingit!!!



DATE:03/06/07
VENUE: Arts House




highlite of yesterday.... ayu saw ASHRAF SINCLAIR CLONE!!! we really thought it was ashraf sinclair... sekali ashraf sinCAIR la...hancurs!!!

n fiky, ermm.... kena otak kau from me...coz he got so mixed up wif merc benz cars n all...sorry bro....i read alot of cars magazines...


all i wan is juz to spend time with you...we hardly spend quality times wif each other... n its making us drifting apart..
n it sucks coz we been planning to spend time together...but we never had the chance... did u realise that now, we hav arguements almost every single day...ok, not every single day..but every single time u call me, we ended up wif arguements...that really sucks...
n wif wat happened yesterday...we both promise to try to understand each other even better...
im trying to control my emotions rite now...
i wish we cud settle it juz now...but u keep tellin me u r tired..im tired 2...
both of us had a long day...
now phonecalls maximum to 15 mins per call...

are this signs ??


GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!
I LOVE HIM!!
I REALLY DO!!!

No comments: