Tuesday, June 19, 2007

today, woke up....clean hse..
did wat i shud do...
ard 4 me n my sis went out...
met kak lela...to pass her few tickets first for shrek 3 movie...
went vivo...
i n my sis eat like nobody business...
im hungry....
super hungry...
haiz...
ok....anyway
ya went ard to find for kak yasmin bday present...
meet the rest..all abg nizam family..

ariq, the boy in red...in the pic below really caught my attention..coz he dont know me...
n while we walking to the cinema, he hold my hand..hahaha
he hav the loudest voice...he can really shout... its really funny...

ok...
overall today... nothin cool, except for...i took pic wif shrek!!!!
yes!!!
check it out...
He hug me ok..wakakaka..


peeps!! feel free to come to my hse n help me pack my luggage!!
YES I HAVENT PACK MY LUGGAGE!!! WTH!!!

No comments: