Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HOT topic of the day!!
I TALK TO SYARIF LA!!!
OMG HIS VOICE MAKES ME CAIR..
i was like stuck there... nasib my hp tk jatuh...
i swear.. i was like..omg...syarif talk to me..
nie nasib syarif..imagine, amer ke...mati, corinna pengsan....

im havin fever flu n cough..i cant stop sneezing!!
god bless me...
not blast ok...

i got perfume n my victoria secrets body spray..
finally...
i also got my yummy donuts..
they are pure heaven la eh...
ok im sick yet i eat donuts..
today...but dinner i had bubur ayam...

ok i wanna sleep..
am i ok??
god knows...

oh ya... full moon became my mangsa...
i always disturb him wen he super busy... gangguan... opss
ok wen he sleep he still busy...thinking abt tmr meeting..
kiqa came out wif the mangsa gangguan...
wawa call him bulan mengambang....
his tummy is one bulan mengambang...wakakakaka....

No comments: