Sunday, July 22, 2007

start out wif the study outing..
me ninie n mashas...
plan to meet at 3, but postpone to 5...
i reached first..then mashas n her fren..bad...
ninie came close to 7...
i left starbucks close to 10pm...
tell u...its giving me alot of stress

BUT

Chilling sessions juz happening...
we had alot of fun...
those stupid lame jokes wak gave us...
and its juz crazy wen i was pampered by all of them...
thanks fariq n abg firdaus...
never felt this close before...
maybe i shud spend more time wif u all...

tmr also ok...
fariz might go home tmr...
so i wanna meet him...
damn i miss him...

oh yes...smoke alot today...
thanks to my sweet frens aka cousins...
by providing me those cigarettes...
and make me run all the way to the hot guy outside of 7 eleven for lighter at 1.30am..
i was like, omg... please la... wen he smile at me, i was like...im melting..

to wawa... yes i smoke alot lately...
its juz im too stress!!!
exam round the corner.. or ok, to be exact... this thursday, n i dun wanna to let anybody down wif my poor result..
ok i didnt get any bad result lately its all A...but i worry this time round...
no!!! i cant fail!!!

ok my family.. yes i caught ppl cheating and all... its juz making me more stress...
n ok, another thing... i got to deal wif heart break... someting that even full moon can bet, i cant handle it properly..
but im trying.. to be strong...

now a days alot of nice songs...
from ahli fikir, 2x5
Phlowtron ft VE- Adikku pandai menari..
man im finding for phlowtron song...
and of coz dina- malu tapi mahu...

ok guys... i juz reached home around 330am...AGAIN!!
tmr... erm.. later i mean im going to chill again...
so ya wanna sleep...

No comments: