Monday, July 09, 2007

thanks jin (boyfie fren) for getting for me fabolous cats album...
thank u so much!!!

oh yes... guess wat...
dina video clip is out...
yes the song MALU TAPI MAHU..
i love the song...
the video clip...
got alif(oiam), altimet,fabolous cats, a few more...got dina manager..abie...
guess what...
the dancers...
still the same...
aiyo... ffc kaya la mcm gini...
hahaha...
alie looks the same, boojae...he gain weight!! oh no...
bone... hahakz.. he still as chubby like i last saw him.. n i miss him, love wen he talk n hug me...

ok...
today sch..
mashas, ninie n eqa...they called me hitler sister..ok
wat if i really am?? hahaha...

today nothing much...
juz that i miss my frens so much...
im bored...
i reach home, in bus feel like vomitting...
maybe im sick of buses!!!
hahaha..

reach home, i straight go to the toilet...
i vomitted..
bathe n all, straight i fall asleep for 1 solid hour..
but my mum woke me up...
still having slight migraine..but chill tmr i wake up at 8am...
going sleep soon...
tschuss...

No comments: