Thursday, July 05, 2007

HALLO!!!!
FIRST OF ALL IM BACK!!!
HEHEHE...

i miss germany n paris...the shopping, the food, the places, the fun....btw i turn to a very good girl wen im at europe... hahahaha....
mummy wanna go europe again next year...
so pls mum, bring me along...this time, dad muz follow....so he can carry all the hand luggage..
muz go summer time....evn tho its summer...the weather....so damn freaking sejuk!!!10-19 degree celcius...
but i love the cherries, berries, all la....we evn go to cherry fest....all abt cherries...
mum n me ended up, plucking cherries n eat... n we stand for abt 2 hrs doing that...hahahaha...

i miss my uncles and aunties....
i MISS SUSU!!
I MISS LISEL!!!
wonder who susu is?? susu is the navigator that bring me anywhere around hamburg... susu has a sister name SUSAN, but currently susan is sick...
liesel, is the car... its actually a jaguar... but we call it liesel.... coz it a diesel car....

today...went out, watch surf up wif my dear boyfie...
best giler!!!
hehehehe...
ok, he watch 2 movies without me... f4 n transfomer..n he knows i been wanting to watch all that...haiz...
so juz now we meet n i juz wan to watch any movie...
so i choose surf up....
i still havin those stupid jet lag.... all i wan is sleep...summore im havin fever.. lucky to hav a paramedic/medic boyfie... but irritating part wen i hav to eat medicine...i hate those pills!!!
its sucks!!!!

nothing to blog abt actually...life seems back to normal...
i miss all my girlsfrens...
all my frens....
i miss my girlfrens in da fam...gfs of da fam ppl...
and the list never ends....

1 of my fish is dead....
haiz...

i got full moon latest pic...fuh, man in black all 5 of them...all 5 make me cair ok..
like il divo...wakakaka...
opsss....
no worry i show my boyfie already the pic....
*evil laugh*
we evn hav those stupid joke aka arguments abt he famous and all....
rite SYG, if u think that way, baik i ambik full moon kn??
wakakaka...

tshuss

No comments: