Monday, July 30, 2007

whose that guy...

nobody at the moment...

im kinda down now...
mentally, emotionally n physically tired!!!
full moon also blame himself coz he cant see me like this...he said this will not happen if he dun give me the consent..

i think at the moment..he the only person i need most...
somebody that can go shopping wif me without worrying that i gonna make him bankrupt..( ya only him)

last nite i went to sleep aft reading the book abt schumacher..i read the book thousand of time...
i know the story, but still i read it coz i juz wanna forget abt everything...

gosh i miss him like crazy..
i still feel the last hug i got..
its so different...
the kisses on my forehead..he knows i love wen he does that..
but its juz so different..

i asked full moon if i can go somewhere but he pays for everything, he ans ya..but i muz promise him that i will be back normal...
beside this, i also keep thinking abt my grandpa n school...alot of things happening in sch...
but no promises... i hate promises!!! i hate alot of things now!!!

random facts abt me

1. im very spoilt..
2. not alot of ppl understand me...
3. i prefer to run away n come back as tho nothing has happened..
4. its hard for me to hate the person i love...
5. i need a very long time to forget this..
6. its hard for me to pretend.. but im trying...

i found something from some1 blog..
maybe becoz wen we close to that some1 we tend to side that person..
but lucky for me, full moon teach me alot.
sometimes i can hide things till its hard for u guys to realise..
but hey if u side that person? why do u hav to listen to 1 side of story..do u ever thot that, he/she might not tell u the whole story? he/she might juz leave out the important details??

thats why wen i facing someting i only share to 1 or 2 ppl..
coz i dun wish to tell the whole story...
at to that few ppl i told them my problem, they know the whole story including the important details..so chic, stop it...i know u are so close to that person...

No comments: