Monday, September 03, 2007

i juz lost my uncle on saturday night..
Al - Fatihah
dad receive the called abt midnite aft the engagement party.. i was damn shock..
on friday wen they visit him in icu, he was alrite..
life juz so unpredictable...
juz now early morning, my grandma fell down while buying breakfast..
god.. i wish i cud juz take the pain away frm her..
i cant bare 2 see her juz lying on the bed, i never see her in so much pain before..

full moon kinda busy now..
n at the same time, my life is really messed up...
time u cud really see me laugh or smile is wen im wif my cousins,
they really make me forget abt wats goin on in my life..
make me forget abt the
ppl that make use of me...
ppl that juz wanna hurt me...

only my family n full moon that really know me well..
not forgetting few frens out there...
full moon, wen we can meet again?? imy..
thanks for that lovely msg..
told you, i'll be here forever...
it juz make my day..evn tho im really down, wif the things going on in my life..
ps: make sure u, use that pic as ur wallpaper..so every min u remember me!!

No comments: