Sunday, September 23, 2007

yes emily is me..
yes im very sick at the moment and tired...
i only had less than 4 hrs of slp.. woke up, get ready, n my uncle fetch me to hospital.
(Corinna world record, i get ready bathe n all in 30 mins) hahaha..no make on.. thanks to my beloved uncle...
nenek discharge today, aft 20 days in hospital.. so we got to settle alot of things..and that makes me really tired..

i manage to watch rexona no sweat challenge..
floor fever and hips to soul dance moves... damn cool...
btw, ya ffc won... prize RM 30K..
dtg spore tk yah stay at my hse..wakakaka..kidding..
i had a fight with dome 2 days ago..forever fighting abt stupid stuff.. he start it first..

Abt the previous post..u can ask me personally whats wrong with me..
for now.. i prefer to just go thru it..even tho it kills me.. the pain.. n sleepless nites..

Kekasih Gelapku

Ku mencintaimu lebih dari apapun
Meskipun tiada satu orang pun yang tahu
Ku mencintaimu sedalam-dalam hatiku
Meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku

Ku tahu ku takkan selalu ada untukmu
Di saat engkau merindukan diriku
Ku tahu ku takkan bisa memberikanmu
Waktu yang panjang dalam hidupku

No comments: