Wednesday, October 24, 2007

im so bloody happy!!!
at last i saw him and he smiled at me... i really miss him like so crazy...
thanks to my fren that actually wanna wear tudung soon... serious, if she wears a tudung.. i gonna be ustazah!!! fcuk!!
ok, she hit me so hard to signal to me that he was juz rite above us...
gosh.. i wish i cud go to him, n smack his butt...miss his firm butt 2...hahahaha..

he juz msged me juz now... he thot i called him.. (which i did)
and he even make me jealous, he gonna eat our FAV burger...
French Chicken burger kt burger king...
still remember, 1 yr ago... almost everyday we ate that.. no lunch coz we gonna eat that for dinner..

and its exactly a year ago, last year raya... still remember, we went to esplanade..really crazy...

and in 15 more mins... i get to see full moon on tv!!
yes...full moon!!
another guy i miss...


ps: wawa n lovergirl... email me the pics asap!!!
i wanna post all the pics..

No comments: