Friday, October 05, 2007

shout out to my fren!! SAMIR!!!
i just found out he's now a radio deejay only yesterday.. Hitz.FM..
damn samir!! i miss u!! now i can listen to u everyday frm 10-1...hahaha...

back to my life, im seriously feeling damn useless...
im stress...
abt granny, family and of coz my results...
results sucks..im not blaming anybody...(damn i juz cant do all this)
taking care of granny can be very tiring for me..
but no... im not blaming granny...(cant my cousins use their brain n visit nenek)
all i need is some1 to juz comfort me now...
my dad been scolding n fighting with me...
at times, im so tired.. but i cant sleep..coz things disturb me...(i been taking panadols n all to sleep but still i cant sleep)
the sentence i look like shrek n man still disturb me..
i keep wondering do i look like a man...(i asked more than 10 guys thats close wif me, they say no)never...
and all i need is full moon, but i couldnt get him on the phone..whats going on...

sorry if i never replied msges or answer calls...
lately unknown nos msg me, first, 1 guy got my no coz some1 send him a business card,
second got my no from dunno who, thinking im his camp mate la...
wat the hell...

damn, im losing grip... im giving up... seriously...

No comments: