Friday, January 25, 2008

TODAY... CRAZY HYPER DAY FOR ME...
COZ I DIDNT SLEEP THE WHOLE NITE... DAMN..
at 5 plus in the morning, i really cannot take it coz im really bored so i msged FARRAH FAITH..to disturb her..(my fav)
coz only farrah wud entertain me...evn tho still snoring.. she will still reply to my msges...
hahahahahaha, and guess what.. we meet an hour early, juz to hav breakfast together and chill..
crazy, yes we are..and we still late for school... hahahahaha...
sorry guys (those who had breakfast at bedok macd) for the crazy laughters and jokes..
it juz to wake us up..hahahaha...
and the bus ride to sch.. its hell as ever.. hahahaha

she msg boyfie (her cousin) complain that i woke her up and im kinda crazy..
but guess wat.. my boyfie juz cant be bothered coz....
we (me and him) make a deal, if i didnt do well for my ca this monday, he'll give me a penalty..
so its better he just do his stuff, so i can study for my ca.. hehehehe..

im kinda down thinking abt farrah.. but hey..its a gamble..watever is i juz wan her to know, no matter how sucks life can be...
im always here for her...
babe, tmr we go out.. we go cuci mata ok..
you can take both the mamat nike.. ok... hehehehe..
now its 4 pm.. n i still online.. wen i got the line clear to ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
hahahaha.. i starting to enjoy the last 6 weeks of school...
sorry friends if some of you felt im neglecting you..
im trying my best to adjust my time with family friends and of coz... my boyfie..
not forgeting my EXAMS!!!
after exams, i have alot of plans.. thats wen u see im really2 busy..hahahaha

No comments: