Friday, March 07, 2008

circle in black...

its 2.48am and i just had a short shower...
coz i got mozzies bites all over.. fuck..
to stop me from scratching it, so i wash myself again.. and use the lighter to stop the itchyness..
on my right wrist i have 3 bites.. this mozzies gonna be damn fucking full sucking my blood...







do u always trust what ur heart says??
its freaking me out..



i went to farrah's hse.. i mean swimming pool area to study with the rest..
when i took the bus.. my heart keep telling me NOT to go...
but i just ignore it...
when i reach the place.. my heartbeat rate damn fast...
did 2 questions..
ard maghrib izza and mashas went to siglap to buy dinner, and farrah went up to her hse for dinner...
left me and su..
i told su i really miss shaun...
i cried and stuff...
(after saturday, i pretend im alright and didnt cry anymore)

waited for ninie, ate our dinner...

resume back studying.. and suddenly i just felt uneasy.. more uneasy...
farrah told me, shaun coming over tmr...
i was like, oh ok...
in my heart, i felt like he's here now....
finish up one question.. and....
i went to the baby pool to chill...
i felt his aura... it freaky....
so i juz go to the end, and sit... and look up in the sky..
and suddenly i cried...

farrah came over and tell me this..
actually babe...
he's upstair kat rumah aku...
i was like, what the fuck...
i wanna go home now...
i cant stop crying...
i realised i really love him...
i called some ppl.. that will save me if i fall (thats wat they said)
he told me to meet shaun.. but i cant.. i think if i meet shaun now..
i wud juz continue crying instead of talking or i wud juz fell down...
sometimes wen u realised u love some1...but its already too late..coz that person already left u..
i no longer have feeling for full moon or whoever...
coz wen i make the decision to be wif shaun.. im ready and i love him...

now...everybody in depress mood...
and 1 litre of tears is really damn sad..
i guess today alone, i cried more than one litre of tears...

No comments: