Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ok...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINIE!!!!!

had fun yesterday...
and while im out wif suhana at tamp... buying bubble tea, some1 msg me..

he: hey are u in tamp...
me: ya why??
he: hahahaha buyin bubble tea??
me: yes i am, where are you??
he: i saw u, i juz passed u..btw u r pretty

straight i called him, and asked him, where is he..
coz i dunno this guy and he knows me...
argh!!!!!


wat will u do when ur 8 yrs old cousin nick put her nick as this
'now i has break up with my best friend'

i was shock to read it...
i know wat happened between her and her bestfriend... gosh...
so my sis went to talk to her, asking wat happened la...
evn tho my sis knew everything frm me, but she want further explanation from my cousin..guess what my cousin replied...

"now i dont want to think about it anymore"

wat the hack...she just 8, and the way she talks about it like she 18, and going thru real break up wif bf... haiz... even i dun think that way... guess she too mature... haiz....

No comments: