Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I sing this lullaby, forbidden love sitting before my eyes
My heart is screaming although nobody can hear my cries
Wishing on a star as I look into the night
Say a little prayer only God can understand my plight
Glimpses of his sight, flashing in my mind
Although he near the distance seems like a million miles
Somebody told me once that patience is a virtue
And true love is worth waiting for although it might just hurt you
And if it comes right back, that means it's truly destined
I promise to hold back the tears, never say never
And I know you thinking of me all through out your endeavours
And if its part of His plans, one day we'll be together
A few things last forever, so I write this poem
A lot of times, you won't miss it right until it's gone
And though I soldier on, these feelings in my heart...
Will never change cos I loved you from the start...

yes this is what im felt now..
alot of crazy things happening around me...
but all i could say.. i thank god so much for knocking some sense in you...
now you are way better!! and i felt way better now.. and finally, both of us can sleep...
and we both woke up late...gosh!!
and finally, i confess.. i do love you.. but i choose to move on..and let us just be friends...
so, i open a new chapter now...
went out wif lizzie and fred... and fred invite his friend along..aim if im not wrong...
khai got so pissed off i didnt ask him along for karaoke...i asked him to just come and meet me at town...
karaoke, was like da bomb!!!! wakakakakaka... all sort of songs i sang...
its crazy!!!
i cant rap!!! wakakaka...i was like reading!!
wakakaka... wicked!!
after karaoke, we met khai and his sister...
his sister, is real funny girl! second time meeting her..
gosh.. she can mix around with us...
had dinner at bk...
and i dunno how fred can hurt himself..gosh!!
and blood all over...argh!!!
i was like, blood! i juz stand there for like 3 mins..staring..then i started panic..
so i wipe the blood and all...was the cut, and put plaster..and Aim was like..KODAK MOMENT SIA!! SO ROMANTIC...ya right!!!
ps: fred hp, has about 20 plus pics of me!!
wakakakaka..my hp flat..and i cam whore using his and lizzie hp...gosh!

we played pool..and fred was nice enuff to teach me...but i gave up..coz they were like disturbing me and fred...khai paid for it anyway...

and after pool, we wen cheers... and chill for a while before me and lizzie leave..
fred, aim and khai now at east coast..chilling!!
i had fun...
and i know, u didnt expect me to go out with some of them right...
but look, im over it...
yes, wen ppl talk about u and stuff..i will get emotional..
but im over it...
now...i prefer we juz meet if there event and gathering to attend to ok..
lizzie will go to my graduation..and its best.. we need time off..till everything back to normal..
FACEBOOK HATES ME!!
I CANT UPLOAD THE PICS..HAIZ!!!

No comments: