Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ok i change back to laptop and have to edit my post...
i hack to my cousin acc..and chatted wif my sis...
and check his contact list..oh cousin...
im sorry...
but fyi, im the best cousin on earth...
moral of the story..pls logout after using!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY DEAREST ADK HAFIZ!!!
KAKAK LOVE YOU!!!

wat the hell!!!! hafiz...stop calling me kakak...we the same age now!!!
and...u look like erm... ok la...hot gak...but boleh ke buat keje office??
all the best ok, hafiz...for ur attachment...
and, sorry no bday present...
one day, we shall go out and have fun...
i wanna meet the rest of amigos too....
may god bless you...
lots of love frm me!!!
and i miss talking to u...dun sleep that early la..
call me la...giler!



argh!!!! i got to wake up few ppl today..but i myself woke up late..gosh...
at 11.46 am, damn...i was like, oh shit im late to go ite bishan..mampus!!
i have this habit of waking up at 11.46am... wenever theres event to attend to...
but while getting ready..scorpiogal msg me, and told me..the organizers need ppl that are 17 and below... ok..im 20.. so cancel la...

so back to original plan...go nenek hse...
and right now, im at my granny hse... surfing the net using the desktop...and i can only say one thing... this desktop needs a servicing!!! coz its damn...SLOW...
not fun for facebooking and all... so i decided to blog and msn only...
and i swear...this desktop is getting on my nerve...
haaaadddoooooookkkkkeeeennnnn!!!
*dragon ballz

and yes...now, i curi2 my parents ezlink to go out...coz they got abt 50bucks in it..
and my ezlink is now adult fare... i got no money to top up!!
wakakakaka...kes really takde duit....
and my dad is really becoming a bitch, wen he found out i did that...
he told me this, go use ur nenek ezlink la...senior citizen fare..very cheap!
wth dad...wats wrong with u???

No comments: