Wednesday, April 23, 2008

why now...
why after 18 months...
why didnt you think abt all this wen you say, lets break up..
why????
i dunno who i can go to right now..

my heart yearning to be with him..not you...
yes i do miss you...but why now, why wen i badly need you in my life..
u walk away... why???
who can answer that now....
only you have the ans...
and you still blame me for everything!!!!
no i dont want to be with you...
i want to be with him... the guy u saw on my hp wallpaper...
last night gonna be the last time...
no more after this, even if you plan for more meet up....
no regrets, even tho i once told my friends, you are one of the guy i really love...
but, today... i realise... its no longer you...
theres no more love for you...
i only miss you..
NO I CANNOT BE EMO...
ARGH!!!
YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY...
AND DRIVING HIM AWAY FRM MY LIFE...
ok enuff... i dont wanna cry...
to my scandal...
you...i miss you so much...

No comments: