Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MY MDIS TIMETABLE IS OUT!

MY god... i had 15 hrs of sleep!!
and worst..my hand ache.. is it becoz isaac hamzah is heavier now?!!
gosh.. its scientific proven that having a baby actually makes u happier!!
so KAKAK!! ITS A CALL!! give me a nephew or niece now!!! chubby ones please!!
and im sure, farrah and me gonna teach him, all the bad stuff!!
and we gonna bring him shopping everday, feed him chocolates and ice cream...
bluek!! i dont care!!

AND!!!!
finally farrah and me receive our school timetable!!
yipeee!!!

class start this 2nd june (jumps)
and exams on
14 and 18 july (OH NO!!)
14 july (monday) we got business accounting..
18 july (friday) Principles of production management..
erm!!! all i can say is... wish me all the best..

chatting with e'one NOW!!...
my gosh.. how i miss him!!!
hardly watch tv so i didnt get to catch him on tv...
and now, since im sick... i hardly call him!!


erm... dilemma.. with 2 H...
gosh... can i have K instead???
life would be better...
hehehe.... OK SHUTS!!!
stop with K... if not.. can i have K's bro, which also starts from H..OH MAN. i dont need to stress myself with Hs and all...
can i trust another guy after him ruined my life???
its hard...
and guess what peeps!!!!
OH YES!!!!!
I GOT A JOB, (see la, after paying my mdis course fees and all, finally i found a job, and i dont need resume for that, thank god :P, ps: full moon and bro knows abt this resume issue i have!!)
yes, but i have to go dubai!!! (read: DUBAI!!) i told them to offer me once again, after my Diploma... which is in another 9 months time, InsyaAllah.. i will take it, if they offer me once again!!
tmr, graduation day!! im going with lizzie, since.. erm.. im no longer friend with that particular person.. or let say, i prefer juz to call or chat with that particular some1, but meet... i dnt think so... i guess, that some1 knew.. as now, i rather just keep things to myself..




sandbags and grenades

sandbags:checked//helmet:checked//bullet proof vest:checked//
just stand on guard till the grenade drops//


and counting.....

10..
9...
8...

*will the bullet proof vest works tho? hmm....

1 comment:

Ivan Wong said...

Dear Corrina,

Come across your interesting blog via google. Wonder if you would like to join our Associate Consultant programme referring students to take up courses at MDIS and network with 500 others.

Do visit :http://ivanwhi.wordpress.com to find out more.