Monday, May 19, 2008

simpang,t3 with farrah n haziq...Congkak wif familia

congkak was best!!
nice movie..
trust me...
even baby isaac hamzah watched congkak..yes
we brought him along...
10 of us include him....

on friday.. i woke up at 4pm, after 17 hrs of sleep
gosh..im totally tired...
called farrah up..
she plan dinner at simpang..
i quickly get ready..
i swear she was like catching the last bus sia!!
fetch me...and off to simpang...
met haziq there...
haziq almost kill me wif the bloody steak knife....
haiz...thanks farrah for saving my life!!
wakakaka
after dinner, next stop??
yes terminal 3 for 2nd day in a row..gosh!!!!!
this girl i guess like haziq, as she kept staring at haziq...
too bad girl... haziq belongs to me and farrah... (siak je)
saw the kiss pics we took... hahaha...
omg!! farrah... we got to hang out wif haziq more often!!!!
im so in love wif u guys!!!

nw i wanna sleep...tired!!!
congkak!!
lisa, ohhh lisa....
siapa lisa???
ok im nuts!!!

No comments: