Friday, June 20, 2008

actually i got a long post...
but im going to focus on this 2 ppl..
CHICKEN MONKEY AND AH MENG SEASON 2..
siak, what a nick...but yes.. i gave them the names..

before that, i receive a injection on my butt, due to the allergics i have..NO MORE SEAFOOD..I FELT IM GOING VEGAN SOON!!and DR CHOO, sees my butt like once a month..wakakaka...last month i receive a jab, and this month 2.haiz...and my lips are like dolly parton..felt i had botox!!!wakakakaka...

ok back to story...


NUR FARAHIZZA BTE ABDUL RAHIM

ADK, now u are in poly, stay strong!! not clumsy..
AND dont give ppl attitude..
nobody can tahan ur attitude, the way u gave me...
actually i long forget it..but its ok..
check out for the hot boys ok..
if ppl jealous, tell them to come and talk to me..
i will smack them for u!!
and rest assure.. ah meng season 2 will NEVER EVER KILL ME!!
and if u are bored u can always msg us..

PS: adk, u miss us?? we miss u 2 la..but if u in the same class as me again..
later u angry coz i always make noise..how??
hahaha.. juz cherish the happy moments we had for the 2 years..i know it will put a smile on our face.. we cant rewind the time.. but hey!! when holiday we shall meet!!! and have fun!!
yipee!!!



Farrah Faith Ibrahim
3years and still counting, no words cud describe how much i love..
like we always say, if u are a guy.. i guess, we wud be married..living happily..
but no.. u are my best friend, and i wud like to see u everyday for the entire of my life..
the cockiness we had in sch everyday!!
the rejection u have to face for my cowok putih no!!
KEBELAKANG PUSING!!!
and u had fever and u actually spread the virus to me, but im alright now..
we shared almost everything.. from day one in 2005 till today!!
yes.. and hunting for hot boys is our favourite hobbies!!
the emotional support we gave each other when we are down..
the bloody attitude (PMS) that i sometimes cannot take it..
everything we experience it together, and im glad to say, our friendship its going strong
after all the dramas and issues!!
thanks for throwing all unwanted ppl away from my life..
And u actually really care abt me, that u cant bare to see a single tear from my eyes...
the constant reminds of dont mixed ard with the wrong ppl, is always in my mind now..
i cant never ask for anymore..coz u are the perfect best friend one could ever wish..
glad we are always together, going the rollercoaster ride in mdis together..
and i hope it will continue till the last breathe..
make sure, if u die.. i got my fair share ok!!
wakakaka siak je...

HEY GIRLS.. I LOVE YOU...




back to daily life...
some1 is actually SPELT disaster in my life...
but i cant say anymore..
i heard enuff, i ve seen enuff...
im happy with my life now..
and all the guys...
they can just fuck off..
look, i think im happy with the situation i am now..
beside constant chatting with john knights, my cesc, and other more ppl..
make me realise that, there's actually a game behind my back and they are just waiting for me to fell in to the trap and asked for help..
look, i fall once, its enuff.. that was like ages ago...
this time.. i deleted quite a few nos in my hp and add in new ones....
people come and go...
and im very sure, i can replace the ppl that are actually out of my life...
its not im very sure, but i have replace them with new hot guys and..some better ppl i can say!!
i didnt really get a chance to go expo for the exhibition..
i mean, i wud go there only to check out hot stuff guys!!
ya i receives warnings...okok.. stop...
now chatting with my kl friend..
MR BOOJAE!!
gosh, when's the last time i met him??
i have no bloody idea..i guess a year ago...
he's still the same... i guess he's attached..
and when he asked abt me...
i ans.. nah im lesbian now!!
fuck!! whats wrong with me??!!
I THINK I NEED COWOK PUTIH OR CESC NOW!!!

and cowok putih thinks farrah likes him, coz farrah texted my friend (happened to be cowok putih course mate) and asked abt cowok putih.. wakakakaka
and when farrah wanted to asked for cowok putih no... he saw farrah, and his immediate reaction, is to go back to the toilet.. coz farrah waited for him outside the toilet...
how funny!!! and farrah self esteem really drop...
im sorry babe... but its funny... everytime i did all this, nobody rejects me, coz i always offer ciggies or chips... wakakaka...
and oh ya, i got for u, A FRENCH GUY EMAIL ADD, in the middle of the road..near queensway shopping centre... and to ask him for that, i felt like talking to a chicken...
serious.. he dont bloody understand a simple english.. my god!!!
at least its better than the german guy, haziq got rejected..

basically thats life, rejection happens everyday...

i dunno what else to blog about..
im juz fucking pissed at a guy...
liar!!!! but ps: i didnt even bother to meet u at first place..
wakakakaka...only that, im waiting for ur explanation..
are guys, big fucker liars???

ps: is big boobies a hit now??
everybody seems to admire big boobies..
but i dont...
i admire, eyes!!!
john knights, can i have ur eyes???

No comments: