Sunday, August 31, 2008

happy fasting ppl!!!
especially my muslim friend around the world..
including marestel in florence, my msia friends..and of coz..my friends in spore..
and the readers out there...reading this blog...

i kinda forgetful lately...nono...not that i forget who im in a relationship with..(she failed at becoming my PA) hahaha...
but its juz that sometimes i totally forget what time is my appointment and stuff till the very last min..
imagine.. me telling farrah i had my FTT on thursday morning...
but guess what...while chilling at simpang bedok for dinner on wednesday, then i realise, my FTT is on thursday afternoon..at 2pm..and my class starts at 2....
damn!!!!!! i studied hard for it...
omg!!!

damn..now im losing my voice..
still experincing fever..that i just wanna sleep and not eat at all...
now watching hindi movie...tagging my pics...
missing sch so much...my classmates the bomb...
afterall..i think mdis is fun..i really love them...
crazy!!!!!!!!

tmr i gotta start my revision...
wish me all the best..

i miss u so much...
time and distance..make it hard for us..
trust is what u asking from me..
i need assurance...
its hard...
all i wish is that, u will be beside me...one fine day...
one fine day....
i will plan for a meet up with my girls and haziq...
maybe from there, i cud decide....
for now, i miss u....
take care...

No comments: