Thursday, October 16, 2008

i dunno, i thot its was ok...
but hey no...u still picking up fights with me..
my sincerity being questions??
hey u think i care??
get lost even if u want to..
i was stupid that time..yes...call me stupid..
i dont give a shit...
u r dumb.....
look, u think i care??
now even if u wanna say a word, i immune to it...
now its true like wat u told me few days ago...
u r the person i hate most..wishing u never exist in the world..

full moon, this is the time i really need u badly...
destroy him from this planet...


to make it worst..my hp died on me..
i lost all contacts..nw i wish, i cudnt be contacted...

H.I, ONE MINUTE U CHANGE, THE OTHER, U ARE FREAKING THE HELL OUT OF ME,
THE NEXT MINUTE, U PISSED ME OFF TILL I WISH U ARE NOT ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
ITS BETTER U BE A GHOST....GO, JUST GO.. I PREFER LIFE WITHOUT U....
GETLOST.........................................

No comments: