Saturday, January 31, 2009

Avante, i hate u!!!

I MISS ISAAC HAMZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ISAAC, AUNTY FERRANIS MISS U SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL GO OUT SOON OK BAMBAM!!!!


I can say my weekend sucks due to stomach flu and urinal infection!!!!!!
argh!! tho avante went for holiday for 4 days n leave me all alone here suffering and starving...
but glad u are home now..
and ya..talk to me everyday..be there whenever i need u... thank u
but i think u are more like a punching bag to me...wow!!!!

and yes... more meeting at my carpark ok...
oh ya..avante lock me in his car!!!!!!
and he like walk away and leave me in his car..
and i tried my best to get out but i didnt knw thats its like in child lock...
for 5 mins!!which i felt like 5 hours..
he's an evil..

Bridewars was fun!!!movie dates with farrah and freda!!!
Farrah dont do this to me aites...u get married first ok....
u guys shud go and watch it..its nice..for me la..haha
and yes wat the movie say is true..its a frenship movie..
test how strong the bond between u and ur bestfriend..
hmmm friendship..alot of things happened this week..and im not going to comment further about this..
i still need time..

and Mr Avante was kind enuff to send all of us home, and teman me supper...
hahahahahahahaha...and farrah gotta listen to those whinning and bitching in the car.
and avante wanna leave me at ecp and asked me to walk home..and KAK!!!!!!! HE WANNA PECAHKAN KERETA KAU!!! hahahaha..

and thanks for saying that in front of my gf!!!
argh!!! u gonna go out with me on 14 feb instead of letting me out with my bestfriend and her gangs!!!!!!!!! oh ya..its a deal..u told farrah right...ok fine...argh!!!!
ps: u gonna treat me right..spore flyer n dinner!!! yeay!!!!!

watever is..
I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..!!!!
why??coz u hit my head with ur hp!!argh!!!

No comments: