Saturday, January 10, 2009

We are 4...I LOVE U FARRAH

actually im finding for the buruk2 pics of both of us for this post..
but im sure farrah gonna kill me if she read this post...

HAPPY 1461 DAYS GILER!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
this time let it be short..
well u read the msg already...
so yes..
2008, is so far a smooth sailing in our friendship..
i hope it continues this way forever..
still remember the story i told u..
i wan our friendship to be as strong as them!!!

start the day early..
and farrah as per normal..
bitchy and irritating me..
hahaha but after few hrs later it will be me..
last warning ok!! u gotta stop with yellow..and i gotta stop with purple..argh!!
we went to get my viewty!!!
hahaha..
and went to town..
had lunch at es teller 77..
and did some hair extension!!!
finally!!!
yeay farrah!!!
mybe becoz we were up at 7am on saturday morning..
we both got cranky..
and i break my dkny perfume bottle..pffft!!!
and we both gave up..
we reached home ard 5pm...
wen usually that time we just about to reach town..
hahahahaha...
no more going to town in the afternoon for us!!
we wanna fight fault with almost everyone..
ok la..
ALL HAIL ARSENAL!!!!!!
GONNA WATCH MY ARSENAL GAME LATER!!!
I MISS THEM!!!!!




you hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.
now can i have that r2d2 pls!!!
ps: im still in starwars mode..1 whole week i spend time watching starwars over and over again!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

canteq

nak cium ketiak bleh