Sunday, March 15, 2009

ESTRANGED!!! and aurora


sad thing, i havent got the pics from farrah's camera..
And of coz saz!!!
im like so crazy about andy!!
omg...
nuff said..
we the 6 of us...farrah just stand one corner..
acted like fanatics on the loose stalking them...
well no we didnt..even before the race..me and din raced each other...he won..
i got 3rd!!! damn!!!!
andy is not that tall standing beside me.. hahahaha...
(thats gonna be my wallpaper sia)
Finally.. after years of wanting to meet them i finally met them juz now!!!!
and we the most kecoh fans!!!
we sang almost all the song they perform..Aurora, Itu Kamu, In no time and Yang Pernah

after that..we went backstage took pics..like class photo la...seriously..hehe
and thanks farrah for the help... i shy!!!!
hahahaha
done with pics..we went far east for lunch..
still not over abt estranged...

then we went separate ways...on the way back to taka...
some1 called me..
telling me estranged right infront of him..
buying ice cream...hahahaha
so i told him pass the hp to andy coz i need to remind him abt the presents wawa and the gang gave...
so here the story

he: hello, anybody by the name of andy here??
andy: yes im andy..
he: here's a phone call for u
andy: *took the hp frm him, check the caller's name (aurora)
and he said this
hello AURORA!!!!
me: hi andy, its me HANIS..erm, just wanna remind u about the gift my frens gave u..
did u took it with u guys??
andy: ya..i did, its in our beg in and we have loaded it in the transport.
thanks for reminding and thanks once again
me: its ok..take care
andy: ok u2 bye..
and i hang up straight

farrah look at me, hey...u got andy's no??
and im like, no he saw them, so i asked him to pass the phone to andy..
im melting help!!!!!!!
and when we decided to j walk...
we saw them again..walking towards wisma eating ice cream..
hahahahahaha

thanks dear...
u make me malu!!!
now andy know u called me aurora!!
hahahahahahaha...
ok i wanna sleep now!!!
gute nacht humans!!!!!!!

oh andy!!
faints!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: