Thursday, April 23, 2009

-_-

Wow!!its been 2 freaking long weeks I didn’t update..

Thanks farrah for updating!!!! Feel free to update aites…

So u guys miss me??? I had chalet on 9-11apr…fun like hell..to make it worst..avante came over to drive my car..and he’s a no expert driving manual and expect me to change gear for him…its like im a better driver than he is…hahahaha..

I spent quality time with Isaac for almost 6 days str8..last met him on 14 apr.. that’s freaking 9days ago..argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss him so so so much…
Fetch him frm his hse, and brought him home..and guess what..he tag my parents out to lepak..i was like..oh ok..kinda worried..but he behaved well I guess…hahaha..his mum kinda shock when she video called us, she cant find her son…haha.. and the 3 of us (my sis, bro in law and me) watched dvds…marathon…

Kinda busy with work that I felt like a loser with no life..
Out with my 2 girls on Friday and by 10.30pm im already half asleep..hahaha..
I really felt bad and worst..im the last to finish my dinner…first im very tired so I kinda lazy to eat…the chewing and all felt like a heavy task…hahaha…

Fighting with Mr Avante is superb la…
On weekdays only…weekends we are like besties la..can watch f1 together with no fights…and now he’s gone for good…hahaha…weekdays mah, so its better we don’t really keep in contact…call me back on Friday night ok!!!! Wakakaka..Evil..

And last Sunday we chilled..and guess what my dad caught us..
And he told my mum how a girl wave to her bf..i was like, papa that’s not my BF!!!!!!!!!!!
Waaa…sakit the hati…before that during f1 he made a stupid lame joke..
Trying to irritate me…

This week is way too crazy for me 2 handle..
And I had high fever yesterday…for first time in history… I told my doctor that its ok im going to take only 1 day mc..he insist on giving me 2 days.. and today I came work, half my work cleared…coz there’s 2 covering officers…waaaaa…my job alone need 2 corvering officer…damn!!!! Hahahaha..n it’s a mistake to take medicines early morning..now im yawning like nobody biz!!!!!!!!!!!

F1…hmmmm Ferrari is no where near Brawn or Redbull or Toyota.. but im still sticking with Ferrari!! Massa and Raikkonen!! My fav…

Arsenal- Fabregas is back!!!! Fuyoh with a new tattoo..hehehe…but I juz realize fabregas butt not as firm and nice compare to Samir Nasri..Feel like spanking Nasri butt..wakakaka…Ashavin the cutie…wow..he’s into fashion and has women clothing line..wow…thank god there’s smart tv..so we record the games..i’ve been missing a lot of arsenal games..sobs2…booohoooo…

My ex…he’s texting me back..and its really confusing me la..ive no idea wat he wants frm me..but he remember every single detail happened 3 yrs ago!!!!!! Oct2006…n now is April 09!!!!!!!
I dun remember what I wear 3 yrs ago…argh!!! And to him, it’s the damn best thing…
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok peeps..i wanna do my work.. more invoices to settle and emails to reply….
I need a smoke break..hahahahaha…bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE WORLD!!!!! WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: