Sunday, June 21, 2009

No Surprise




I've practiced this for hours, gone round and round
And now I think that I've got it all down
And as I say it louder, I love how it sounds
Cause I'm not taking the easy way out
Not wrappin' this in ribbons
Shouldn't have to give a reason why


It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise

It came out like a river once I let it out
When I thought that I wouldn't know how
Held onto it forever, just pushing it down
Felt so good to let go of it now
Not wrapping this in ribbons
Shouldn't have to give a reason why

It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow
There's nothing here in this soul left to say

Don't be surprised when we hate this tomorrow
God knows we tried to find an easier way
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise

Our favorite place we used to go
The warm embrace that no one knows
The loving look that's left your eyes
That's why this comes as no,
As no surprise

If I could see the future and how this plays out
I bet it's better than where we are now
But after going through this
It's easier to see the reason why



Months knowing Avante and be beside him when i can.
I know part of me is with him,
But i never stop him from meeting or knowing other girls,
and still be there for him,
knowing deep down he still love that some1. I just kept quite.
Follow the restrictions, rules and so on that he wrote with open heart,
but sometimes it feels like im suffocating, i really cant breathe.
Its tiring, the fights, the cries its driving me crazy.
When he's gone, i feel free, tho i miss him like crazy,
but guess what, i found out, EVEN tho im the first he meet, and the last he called everynite, he's mind is with some1 far away..
Then i realised he love that some1 he never met more than me, or im just here to fill the emptiness.
I have to go thru all the pain alone, when i received calls and texts from unknown no, scolding me, thinking im a home wrecker.. I read his phone inbox and i read those msges for me, cursing my whole entire family, ouch it hurts, i confronted him, and he told me to be patience. I never once curse anybody family, why i have to go through all this...
Trust me, I'm just there as a friend and nothing more, and those kisses and hugs are just friendly types, tho it felt so tight and passionate kisses, no, its nothing, coz we are just friends..

I gotta be strong coz now, i know, i got to stand on my own, hopefully without him.

To Avante,
You know, i will always be there for you, we survived for 7 months, sometimes we fought about money and all, and my words hurt u, so does urs 2.. but i never really mean it.
You know it damn well, and you depend on me alot.. So do i..
I'm really sorry this weekend i've been on ur nerve, and we fought for 3 days straight, it's no surprise it ended way earlier than what we expected, if Hungray is where you wanna be, go ahead, but clear the air with that some1, coz im tired being that bad bitch home wrecker person that she thinks i am, and i know im not that person, and u never gave me a chance to defend myself coz u dont want things to get even worst, but today, i had enough, this is the last straw.. i gotta defend myself..

I cant believe i stand strong for 7 months, and gave all up today!

To Farrah and Haziq,
Finally i manage to get up and run..

To All: Dont expect any updates for now...

I need time off, wanna chill with Isaac, and my friends for karaoke and maybe Transformers movie..maybe i shall go alone..I just want to spend time alone..

No comments: