Sunday, July 05, 2009

Bye Kenari..Remember me always!!!!







Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
You're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

If there's a soulmate for everyone

Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone



ARGH!!! FIGHTING WITH AVANTE IS EXHAUSTING..MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY..
its killing me, worst now im typing with a swollen.. it hurts.. argh he owe me one.. i mean, ya ok thanks he bought dinner for me.. nvm..but sometimes its just...i dunno.. im trying hard to understand him, but it seems we fail..mybe when the time comes, we really gotta go our separate ways, as he just told me the other part of his life seems better now... Well its a good news, but now..i have no idea why we are fighting.. Sometimes about food, time, movie..argh!!!!!!

Finally i went to watch Transformer..Awesome..ya with him, my transformer story teller. Hahahaha. we catch the 12.30 movie as the 11.15 movie that i book is cancel, coz he didnt fetch me on time, end up we juz gamble and went to cathay instead...argh!!! i reach home 3.30am.. and saw kenari... and got emotional again..
ya.. kenari have been my faithfull ride for almost 3 yrs.. its really sad to see kenari go... i mean, we trade for a bigger car.. but i think kenari is the most awesome car ever even tho its small but it is spacious, i feel like a mafia in it..its cute black tinted car.. arghhhhhhhhh
kenari i love you so much.. you make me proud.. coz avante prove to me that he's a teruk driver and im better than him even tho i dont have a driving license...
take care and dun be notty ok with ur new owner, i promise i will visit you once in a while when i can...no worry if i miss u so much i will call ur owner and have a date with you, i know ur new owner will not let me drive u ard, but its ok.. im glad i did try the bonnet compartment n u prove that u r not MINI coz i can fit it the bonnet compartment.. hahahaha.. kenari, u will always be my fav...
ps: i rather keep u than avante...(he's killng me, n he hates u so much)


ShoppingLifestyle Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag

No comments: