Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I THINK I NEED A BREAK....

i miss farrah so much..
and i think i miss avante 2..
wait...ya..its true abt my facebook status recently..
we kinda broke up as friends for good.. ya.. it hurts alot..
suddenly i felt there's nobody at all in my life, next room my grandpa is lying sick..
before that i send my bestfriend, and mybe she's already on her way to Texas when avante just decided to drop the bomb on me.. its best we part ways...
i just felt its the end...
haiz....
maybe i will blog something decent tmr...
im still having fever....
im lost....

ps: i hope this will make some1 a happy person..

its ok, im alright now.. he's gone..
nvm, i have Justin...(ya the teddy avante bought for me)
im going to continue readin MIDNIGHT SUN...
now i wish i have n97..wakakakaka.. 2more months...
argh i cant decided on what hp...now i changed my mind.. n97..wat the hell!!!!!

No comments: