Thursday, July 30, 2009

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER RETURNS!!!!


my Title explain my blog post, there's no need for me to explain, probably u guys have hear it on the radio, and on the papers, i found out right after lunch.
after lunch, i went for my S break, then to the toilet, feeling full, walk in and saw the papers, ya at the waiting area.. I FLIP THRU, sports section!! UPDATE ON MASSA mybe, BUT THE HEADLINES, MICHAEL TO REPLACE MASSA!!! i just speed read, put it back, and run as fast as i cud, knocking down few humans on the way, to my sister..its like shuttle run..i reached my sis desk, OUT OF BREATH!!panting, and said this
KAK! KAK!!!! Miccchhhhaeeeelllll Sccchhhhuuuummmmaccchhhheeerrrrr
then my colleague: ah ah, Michael Schumacher Replace Massa!! I heared on the radio..
I was like half jumping!! YEAY!!!!!!!!!!
IM GOING TO THE F1 RACE!!!!!
nothing is going to stop me, and even tho im under alot of pressure...
im still very happy... smile, giggle..and even tell myself this, IM GOING TO WATCH SCHUMACHER RACE AGAIN, EVEN IN SPORE!!!
SO Willi Weber, dont try to stop Schumacher ok!! He made his mind, Ferrari have submitted the Superlicense application!! Schumi will be taking lots of physical test and trainning, come on give this guy credit!! HE'S 40..injured his neck in a moto race.. and now he's willing to do a comeback.. Its for the fans! Ferrari Fans, and its a good big wake up call for Kimi Raikkonen (interesting).. and Schumi never test this F60 before, with the KERS install, i bet there's alot of action, tho its only left with 7 races to go, Schumi wont be able to fight for Championship..but i believe, there will be more winning..

IM SO SO SO HAPPY!!!
And, Farrah called me!!! Yeay!!! She will be back this monday night!!! i really miss her so so much!!!!

And update about Massa,
he cant remember the incident..well its ok..
but he's better now, out of the ICU, will be discharged in 10 days..
And he thinks that if the accident didnt happen, he will win the race..MASSA..u r so great.. We will see you next year aites, now concentrate in getting better, ur Mentor will be taking over the red car...



F1 or Twilight..
gosh...F1 for life!!!

No comments: