Friday, August 18, 2006

Hmmm Wednesday aft the thing settle, I got for my dear lil sis, farahizza, her taman jurong guy no…n he gave me his no...that happen is bus 31, hahaha…ok then I stop at bedok took bus 24, I call my dad, he say stop at haig road and balik together wif him, hahaha…took taxi home…coz its hot, papa worry I sick, reach home I eat my bubur ayam, hmmm n I sleep till 5.30, coz mama wants to go parkway…so I get ready…hmmm reach there farrah faith waitin for us… we go shopping for bedlinen at aussino…cool.. and we talk n gossip abt the ppl there…n farrah n my mum they gang up vs me alone..hahahaha…fun.. then I go back haig road, dinner wif everybody n wen home did my homework..and sleep aft that..not forgetting that guy i asked the no for farahizza actually my fren...i didnt know at all...my god..malu nyer..he knows abt me...wat i like and stuff..hahaha

Yesterday fun gila… this group called carpenter’s tools perform at my college forum, one ang moh so damn freaking sizzling hot, wif baby blue eyes, fuh!! I melt when I saw him, I took pic wif him, thanks to eqa n farahizza…I tell u guys I shiver gila wen I wanna take pic wif him, now our pic become my wallpaper.. aaiyo…but I forget to ask his name!! oh no!! but I really like him… I did sleep well dreaming abt him!!! Hahahahaha.. oh ya I did msg full moon last nite.. no reply…busy I guess…

Now in meeting..haiz.. fact accounting..later aft this I gonna go swimming/moon tanning wif farrah…bye peeps…love u all…peace..

No comments: