Wednesday, August 16, 2006

yo yo wassup, ceiling?? hahaha..ok pause, im back, sunday, i kena fever..haha,I guess its becoz of what wawa told me, a les fantasizing abt me..serious no joke, I told full moon n he told me to stay away from all this…back to main story, ah I acted like a baby, n only my dad at home wif me, so he layan my manjaness…mama busy wif work, kakak went out wif abg nizam, they go take her contact lenses (last year, she maki me upside down coz I wear contact lens, now u see she also menyebok use contact lens, coz nk kahwin wanna take pics dun wanna use specs la, now she irritate me abt the contact lens la if it dirty or not, I can die)…back to story, then my nenek, atuk n cik bu came to my hse to do some calculation abt how much my dad have 2 spend 4 my sis wedding, my nenek come bcoz I sick (perasan) haha.. coincidence. Cik bu ask me 2 cut my hair shorter, I was like, nanak!! Acting like a small kid, telling him, when I admitted to hospital, my hair length at waistline, now see how short!! Then I watch mentor, n gol n gincu the series..i love shasha wedges..oh ya on Saturday I went whitesand and bought a wedges…so cute, got pearl n diamond..my sis pay for it!! Now I collection shoes n handbag..which my mum naik bingit, coz she say I stuck 2 1 handbag, so I gave my black ferragamo to kakak n use the yellow ferragamo…

Monday stay at home (still demam) n complete my powerpoint project, which I suppose to submit it on that day itself..ok la whatever..i complete it at last, but still boring wif my sis, she still complain abt the contact lens till I got crazy n I complain 2 mama, n mama scold my sis bangang!! Hahaha..i gave my 3 cats makan, one of them so cerewet (trust me), only eat cook food!! Since mama cook sambal sontong, I gave him sambal sontong, the rest I gave them raw fish…and he actually finish it..but before giving it, I did wash the sambal off..karang member pedas giler…and wen they eat, I keep talking to them, usually rubbish like how to spell ayam or I complain to them abt my daily life…hahaha, n I make my parents worry coz wen they ask why I talk to the cats I say, coz aft kakak kahwin she hav 2 stay at abg nizam hse before moving back to our hse next year..so I practicing la if I lonely I can talk n chill out wif the cats…n my dad keep forcing kakak 2 think twice abt movin out, talk things out wif nizam, hahahah….papa really worry abt me, he thinks I really gonna feel lonely, wen I hav farrah everyday beside me, trust my life wont change a bit…only ya I gonna feel abit left out coz kakak got to pay attention to abg nizam n not me…its alrite…this is life rite?? Hahaha papa treat me like a little girl aft wat happen to me recently (admitted to hospital n stuff) wen I reach home or go out he will say this, take care baby…hahaha…im 18 but the way he treat me like 8 n I really don’t wanna grow old coz this all wont last long….treasure all this hanis!!

Tuesday hmmmm…went sch but I really forget it was Tuesday, in my mind I keep thinking it was Monday...haha…it was farrahs day, she get her red hair guy no thanks to adik…evn tho he’s attached who cares, juz frens wat..hmmm, then we saw Danish..ya her Italian guy…wow!!! All this happen in cafĂ© 2…cool rite…at the end of the day time lesson bfd…she say her azri…wow!! I try to take azri pic, but he always walk so fast I captured his hair la, nose la…I wan the face not hair!! But I felt sad coz somebody trying to mess ard wif my adik, farahizza…damn tat fucking 14 years old asshole and half bitch!! She really like a minah, acting big, man I cant stand her attitude..poser, action emo, but seriously, her pics are like my butt kena injection!! I guess my butt much more nicer n firm…hahaha…seriously, I cant stand all this kiddy, adik adik strawberry acting big..juz 14 acting like 20+, my god…no matter how manja I am, I only very manja wen I sick, wif my family n farrah, but wen it come to something like this, I can really lose temper…ya 2 me it’s a small issue…but come on…this kids now a days, create problem tk ingat dunia!! Da tk de kerja, gi kerja ah kat macdonals…dpt duit senang hidup..ini da menyusahkan mak bapak, menyusahkn hidup org lain, they got no life, they think its fun making ppl life miserable.. sekali I give them one comment, semua takut, admit who they r, they hav no guts 2 tell the truth, my adik is crying n I talk to izan, she a girl who dun evn know abt herself well.. so the prob strt from her…n her fren…alamak…its like a lost girl trying 2 act she know the right way….serious sia… and becoz of all this, I slept at 2am thinking abt this, n b4 tat I did read magazine Remaja, n I thinking abt me and full moon..i wonder if I shud wait for him and see wat happen or juz move on?? Coz I dunno how long more to wait….

Now I in class still thinkin…gua really bingit gila…I shall pick a line from tipah tertipu movie, gangster tak gangster kan, dorang lum kenal bapak aku siapa tau…
Im goin home aft ofa class…since I came school at 10…class 8-10 farrah n I cabut, watelse u expect frm us?? Haha…tonite goin parkway wif mama n kakak, they wanna get comforters from aussino...hmmm ok la...i got stuff to do...bye...take cares peeps....to adik2 strawberry action yaya papaya...get lost la eh...coz i know from farahizza u guys not happy wif me!!

No comments: