Tuesday, August 22, 2006

my akak got a new phone, 3g, cool gila.. i told my dad i wan tat freakin n80...
n i confuse now...which guy i wan or what..
merepek kan but thats true...
i still love full moon
but i dont think we can make it happen..
commitments and differences btw us make it hard
dont tell me abt dato' k n ct
they r totally diff story..
hmmm watever is i juz found out my guy fren gettin married this thursday n they like waiting for me to go online to invite me, but i cant make it...im kinda busy...
n me goin 2 wedding wen im juz 18, sounds so funny...
some thinks im a playgirl wen i say i like this guy tat guy but i guess only farrah n my abg pendek(badrul) knows who i really like...the rest r just crush n to heal my broken heart...hahaha
is my heart broken?
watever is today me n farrah only in class..i mean farahizza n eqa not in class..so only we 2 go crazy, n miss ng worry tat the work load she gave us is givin us stress..watever la..
i know farrah n me da crazy...n now wen i posting this blog she keep pressing my hp buttons...i guess she's horny...hmmm yes she is...so pls call azri to SOS her...if u know wat i mean, u understand..if u dont understand, i only got to say tat this is only for 18 n above...hehe...

No comments: