Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where shall I start my blog today wif??
Whatever is, babes.. I meet floor fever crew…bone, boojae n alie..
They in spore for some competition/audition on Saturday ke Sunday
I not sure, but I bump into them on Sunday at lucky plaza..
I saw hey, that guy look like boojae fren, alie (I met alie n boojae b4)
Then behind I saw boojae, I walk behind boojae n ask him wats he doin
Ya they went back after that..we keep bumping into them.. coincidence
Hmmm, I told boojae, I going kl soon, so wish to meet him when I kat sana..
Over abt floor fever crew..

Whatever is I screw up some stuff..
Wat I want is juz a second chance to explain everything..
I wanna know why I keep breakin ppl heart..
Im so sorry if I ever did break anybody heart before..but I really didn’t mean it..
In life we deserve a second chance. That’s life. We have to forgive and forget.
I get that from gol and gincu. Ya it’s the last episode. There goes my favourite tv series.


Tuesday I meet firdaus kat school, he so cute.. we talk crap.. we really enjoy each other company… plan to go out wif him aft my sister wedding.. see first la how.. farrah is going gaga over Andrew, and now im close with andrew’s fren..
Hahaha.. I listen to era, and ruffedge is on air..so cute, sein asked mawi and ina (mawi ex fiancée) to sing the song Pulangkan by misha omar..
Hahaha and they all laugh like crazy.. until I press the wrong button n accidentally delete one song in my thumbdrive..
I promise myself just to forget the past and move on with my life.. it means I have to forget about those ppl I have break their heart and I shud forget abt the person I love…
Can i? or should I just give myself some time and at the same time look for the some other guy..

No comments: