Saturday, September 16, 2006

i was not ready!!!
depressed!!!
miss farrah and souher did this
all thanks to both of them
back few days back, on wednesday, last paper...hahahaha... cool..
thursday i went out wif my sis n ina, went shopping at fox igot 6 tops n 1 cargo pants for 70 bucks...chill at bedok before goin home..last week i got 3 fox top n a skirt for 71 bucks
my sis was like, adik u spend 141 on fox in 8 days..
yesterday i was super down, n we went to fox i got a mini dress for 9 bucks, n my mum nag at me, i got alot of tops that i havent evn used it..hahaha
watever is above is my pics...hmmm im not in a good mood lately... take cares peeps!! love ya all
before i go, i wanna say tat, to all the ppl i hurt, i really didnt mean it..serious..hope u guys are happy now, and forget abt all the misunderstanding...

No comments: