Saturday, September 09, 2006

yesterday aft sch, i went out wif fir to town...went shopping at fox and fir went to taka and get his stuff..
aft that went home as fir hav to go for his training...
wash up n change, meet farrah and martha..
had dinner, then souher n marshah came marshah is my classmate..
then souher n farrah ask for this topshop guy no for me...
hahaha we chill at starbucks n another 2 came..
i really had fun...
we open up, n i open up abt full moon...hahaha
they ask y i love full moon coz he not hot or handsome..
i told them i go for heart not looks...

today is nine's birthday!! hahaha...
wake up, clean hse now at my nenek hse...haiz...
hmmm i log in ym, full moon msg me kat ym..
hey since when did he dl ym, he didnt told me..
i was shock!! best bangat aft this boleh chat wif him kat ym
hehehehe...ok peeps i gtg
byes...love ya all...

No comments: